WARRANTY & SERVICE
This product warranty covers “Cavallo” branded appliances by Arebelle Pty Ltd t/as Cavallo Appliances (we/us).
The purchase of this appliance is an important investment in your home. To protect your investment you should complete the registration form at the bottom of this product warranty and return it immediately.
The benefits given by this product warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies that you, the consumer has under any law in respect of the appliance to which this product warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
1. We warrant, that this appliance is free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and material as follows:
a) for appliances purchased and used for DOMESTIC OR HOUSEHOLD USE:
i) a period of 3 years parts and labour warranty from the date of purchase by the original purchaser; and
ii) an additional period of 2 years parts only warranty (a total of 5 years parts warranty from the date of purchase by the original purchaser);
b) for appliances purchased and used for other than domestic or household use, a period of 90 days parts and labour warranty from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Examples of non-domestic or non-household use are, use of the appliance in a factory, office or restaurant environment.
2. We will, during the period of warranty, subject to the following conditions, repair or replace free of charge the appliance or any componentry part, which upon examination by us is found to be defective. Replacement of the appliance or any part under the terms of this warranty does not give the right to an extension or start a new period of warranty. Labour will be supplied free of charge during the labour warranty period.
3. Our warranty does not cover:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) accidental or intentional damage to glass, caused by hard objects or dropping of the appliance;
c) replacement of light bulbs;
d) the appliance, if the rating plate has been removed or the serial number or other identification details on the appliance have been removed or rendered illegible;
e) defects caused by connection to any gas type or electrical voltage other than shown on the rating plate;
f) misuse, abuse, accident or absence of care, installation, operation or maintenance which is contrary to the instructions supplied by us;
g) damage caused by a foreign object in or on appliance or by reason of its use for purposes other than that for which it was designed;
h) failure of electrical components due to power surges or outages;
i) unauthorised repairs (whether made or attempted to be made) other than by our authorised service agent;
j) discoloured burners and trivets on gas cook tops or chrome rings on electric cook tops;
k) discolouration caused by steam, heat or venting during the ordinary use of the appliance;
l) corrosion, where the appliance is installed within a corrosive environment.
4. For built-in and freestanding appliances, our service technician must have easy access to the appliance.
5. To claim on this Warranty, you must, within the applicable period specified in clause 1:
Arebelle Pty Ltd t/as Cavallo Appliances
Unit 7, 9 Mavis Street, Revesby NSW 2212
to obtain a Return Authorisation Number or Service Call Number.
b) Where appropriate, we will request that you post or courier the defective appliance to the address above, clearly stating your Return Authorisation Number in original packaging or rigid box (to prevent further damage in transit) together with your original or legible copy of your proof of purchase showing the date of original purchase. We will provide you with instructions to post or courier the appliance back to us free of charge.
c) You should not attempt to remove the appliance unless advised by us after making a warranty claim.
6. Proof of purchase is required for validation of all warranty claims. The inability to provide proof of purchase may result in us rejecting your claim. If your claim is rejected you will be required to pay for the cost of the service call and the cost of labour and parts.
7. Parts such as seals, knobs and burner caps that require replacing and are covered under this Product Warranty may be posted to you to replace. We will be responsible for the cost of delivering your repaired or replacement part to you.
SERVICE CALL (1300-622-822)
Complete this section and keep for your own record
Date of Purchase: / /